mountainman

AFF jumps (and hopefully more)...

Hey all!
Laura and I are headed out here in a couple minutes to the DZ. We are going to be starting with level VI today and we'll hopefully get a few jumps in. And then tomorrow, hopefully we can get more in!
I cannot wait until we can finally jump solo! After level IX, we do the 10 coach jumps, one solo, then it's time for A license. I can't wait!!
Wish us luck and hopefully everyone has blue skies this weekend! Adios...:)Something totally new...and Richmond Boogie info!

Good luck to the both of u! It won't be long & u will be playing in the sky together! I remember going thru aff & being quite nervous, always getting the RELAX sign.How could i relax i thought i didn't have enough time! Then on my 1st solo the skydive seemed 3 times longer than before! It was great & has been some 400 skydives later.Welcome to the skies!!
Blue Ones,
CR

Then on my 1st solo the skydive seemed 3 times longer than before

I totally know what you mean. Having just finished AFF last week, where it seemed only milliseconds before I was "locking on" to my alti waiting for 5 grand and pulling.
Now it's more like, have fun, have more fun, practice some stuff, (intermitently checking alti of course :o) and then still be at like 7grand.
OOOOOOOOOH it's time to track. Heh that is sooo much fun.
Ed
(P.S. Nice one mountain ;) )