FreeflyPlaymate

the sky is blue

I can't skydive, I can't fly, and my camera got stolen today and yet for some reason I have this incredably cheesey smile on my face, like the one I get when I am freefalling, or when I am flying, or hamming it up in front of the camera....and I am like dancing around my house like a freak of nature, which I probably am, wait, yes I am lol.
I've been hearing all of these tapes and stories about people's last words and phone calls over the last week and realized that they just wanted to love and live, and wish everyone else the same.
I don't know if anyone else has their own like theme song, one that just makes their soul dance that you just cant help it so your body so it dances on it's own. But I hope where ever you are to just like yell outside or dance or sing at the top of your lungs, what I'm trying to say, gee I'm bad at this here's the rambling again hehehe...to live and love and go with it...I wish everyone the best seriously. And I know it's tough cause we're grounded but if you stick your hand out the window when your driving it helps!
Last Tuesday was a reality, the people who we have never met can make a difference....and even though I have met some of you guys/girls...and most I haven't...I want to say that I do love all of you!!! It's like a very huge extended family...now don't go expecting Christmas gifts...I think that'd make me broke....but I hope that all of you know how very special you are. And I just hope that ya dance and yell and giggle like hell under your canopies...cause dude we get to skydive, how cool is that!!!
Anyways, have a good one everyone!!!!
**BLUE ONES**
BITE ME.... :P

And I know it's tough cause we're grounded but if you stick your hand out the window when your driving it helps

Oh my god . my wife, another couple we're friends with and my budy I jump with went on a little road trip sunday and on the way back the seal on my door sounded like it wasnt seated and this is no shit.. it was like instinct....all the sudden I YELL DOOOOOR!!!! and open the door going down the highway and then slam it shut. Everybody in the truck was like "you freak!!! what the hell was that " and my jumper buddy was just laughing. I thought it fun!!! We told them what it was all about and my wife asked " so is that what its like up there".. My friend and smiled and where like uhhhh yeah something like that;) .(still waiting for here to go on her observation ride)
jason
A-38658

....but I hope that all of you know how very special you are. And I just hope that ya dance and yell and giggle like hell under your canopies...cause dude we get to skydive, how cool is that!!!

Yeah, that's the only dancing I do! I just can't coordinate my moving parts on the ground!:S
Well it's too early in the morning, haven't slept yet, I have exams, so I can't get sentimental...but I'm sure we all feel the same way about each other:D And especially your name has a kinda special meaning to me...in a weird way, so there, more points for you!
I hope I'll get to meet all of you when I come to the US for a PhD :)Tefkros