speedformula

We belong in the Air !!!

yesterday, I called my buddy 'round 2'Oclock pm and left him a message (cuz he was still slepping)
dude, get your nuts over to the DZ they're jumping !!
So what do I do ?? I fucking load all my shit in the car and haul ass to the DZ, stop by the 7-11 half way there and load up on cigs and beer, yeah !
by the time i get there, is pretty mellow, and my buddy is already there fired up and ready to go ,... Amazingly enough, some tamdem tricks show up.. Swweeettt !!!!, now we got the king air goin instead of the cesna,
on the way to the top, Im thinking, fuck, !! its a weird feeling to be back on the air after all the shit that went down this last week, I'd come to realized that I always took skidiving for granted, and suddenly I can fully appreciate how lucky we jumpers are to be able to do this anywhere in the U.S.
Sweettttt !!!!!!!
We exited and did some cool headdown and sitfly and after doing some chessy swoop landing, it all just klimaxxed in my mind......
Yeah !! this is where i want to be....
Blue Skies across the USA

WOOOHOO!! You rock bro!
Skydiving is 'da shit 'eh!!?!!
I'm on my way to the dz RIGHT now...7 hours from now I'll be there, ready to jump tomorrow morning! Dad is going to wait until next weekend...
Hugs to everyone, BE SAFE!
Sis (get naked and fucked up this weekend too!!)
I lust for the ultimate rush...

Awesome that you were able to jump. I've tried to call my DZ to see if they will be open but nobody answered. I hope they are. Just something about getting in the air relieves the stress.
I know that if I'm able to jump, I'll have a weird feeling at first as well.
Good to ya, bro!

& HOURS!!!!! Where the hell ya going, Canada? It takes me 30 minutes to get to the DZ from my house. But that is not always a good thing. I can see the jumpers from my porch.
So I don't spend alot of time at home. I cant stand watching and not flying! What happened to the BBQ at SDD? You better get there ASAP!
Heath

Its the shiznitz and thats because im free to live my life, my way, by my desicions, reasoning and thought. The only person i need to convince is my self, everyone else back off love it hate it i don't give a flyin funk, you live yours your way ill live mine my way, doesn't mean we can't be friends live together and help each other,accept and understand the differences and similarities but if you hate it and can't stand it keep your distance thats your problem. If you contest me verbably ill strike back with verbal flow that makes your ears bleed, attack me u better back up coz ill be backing u down. Ive made up my mind where do you stand. definitley a weird post, what.
Peace
Spiced out