DBTECH

Terrorist trained at my FBO!

Terrorist trained at my FBO!
I have just learned that the person that was arrested today (Friday) in New York for giving false information to the FBI, had done flight training at my FBO at Chandler Regional Airport in SE Phoenix metro! (Sunbird Aviation) He is being returned to Phoenix to face two counts of giving false information to the Feds-(Grand Jury inditement) as said by US Attorney General, John Ashcroft.
The CFI that he had, has said that he did very poorly on landings, and was a poor student--sound familiar! His name is Faisal AlSalmi--it is said by the FBI, that he associated Hani Hanjoor when they both lived here in Phoenix. This/my FBO-'Sunbird Aviation,' has had many FBI visits recently.
Hani Hanjoor did flight training at Sawyer Aviation at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. (also, a poor student)
Hani Hanjoor is the one that the FBI believes flew the Boeing-757 into the Pentagon!
Dave Brownell
Mesa, AZ

Hey guys!
Just a thought--I just got back from Maui yesterday (what an A-1 bitch going through those lines and hassles!) I don't think FBO oversight is the solution, it's keeping cockpit doors less easy to get into and re-training passive airline crewmembers who were trained to "make nice" to the baddies.
On the way back from Maui we had a pilot who said straight up that "we" were P.O.'d and any potential baddasses were gonna get a bit of whumpass if they tried any funny stuff. I agreed. I was so P.O.'d after all the extra lines and security B.S. that I was ready to punch somebody right in the adams apple just for smiling at me funny.
"That which does not kill me makes me stronger."--Nietzsche