JumpingKayAus

Chicks ROCK Boogie Rocked!!

Ann~
Who is Goat's friend in the red and yellow jumpsuit?
I would love to jump with you! When can you jump again? Are you going to come to Dallas? Are you at Spaceland or SD Houston? or neither?
Thanks for the pic - I love seeing my boy in the middle of the day!!!! ;)

Deva, its Levin, and he broke his ankle on Sunday! Goat will know who I am talking about.
I cant believe it. He is so careful. Always. But stuff happens. I am recovering from something similar, same leg.
He was running out his canopy up there in Dallas. And his talus is broken in half. Poor Baby Levin. Momma Ann worries.
His FX74 is due in about the time he will get better. Again Momma Ann worries!
I am all over the place as far as DZ's go. I may be up there shortly. But here I jump SD Houston & sometimes Spaceland. Depends on how I feel that day. They are each the same distance from my house. But one has a more scenic drive. LOL
Skydive~Friends~Happiness
AirAnn
http://www.AirAnn.com

Ann - I know Levin! It threw me off b/c it sounded like he didn't know me really... hmmm.. I jumped with him at Summerfest!
Sorry to hear about the ankle. I broke mine a year ago in a plowed field... damn farmers...
FX74 - I'm worried too!
I told Goat (Dereck) that you sent me a picture of you guys - he says 'Hi!' Look forward to meeting you - wherever that may be.
Attached is a picture of me and Dereck at Carnaval in Austin.

Taya!!!!
I didn't know you were on dz.com!
I had a blast, too! You're avocados rock - as do you (of course - you're a skydiving chick :)We definitely need to hook up again - hopefully b4 another year goes by. But for sure at the 2nd SD Chicks Rock boogie!
xoxo ~ Deva