amars

skydiving in Mexico

I'm a newbie to skydiving. I've done one tandem so far with the intention of going through AFF eventually. For Spring Break i'm planning to go to central Mexico (Guanajuato) for a week and if possible, i'd like to add another tandem jump to my itinerary. Does anyone know if there are any DZs in or around the state of Guanajuato (no more than a half days bus ride) that can accomodate a gringo with limited knowledge of spanish?
So far i've found Paracaidismo Celaya with an address in Guanajuato, but the website doesn't give much information about where they are.

Hey man.....I spent 5 weeks in Guanajuato this past summer studying Spanish. The closest place to skydive is Monterrey, but it is a long ass bus ride there. You wont have too many problems not knowing Spanish, but there aren't many people there who speak English.
If I were you, I would hold off and do your stuff in the states. What are you doing in Mexico? Anything fun? If you have any questions about Guanajuato, let me know. Spending 5 weeks there let me explore the city and there is some cool stuff there.
Later!
JumpinDuo.com...come and sign the guestbook.

Cool, i was there this past summer doing the same thing and am returning to see some friends and do the stuff i didn't have time (or was too drunk) to do, like check out some of the museums and take a few hikes. I haven't made any plans yet, i just figured while i'm spending money that is better spent elsewhere, like the grocery store or towards rent, i might as well get another jump in.