skyhawk

are we really demons

well i got thinking if god does exist are we creatures of good or evil
ok take the 10 commandments
1."You shall have no other gods besides Me.
hmm skydiving, coke, nike, money, celebrities, coporations etc amost every one in the first world worships some form of "god"
2.You shall not make for yourself an idol
see above
3. "You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain
ha yer who hasnt said, holy shit, jesus christ, for the love of god etc etc
4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy
ha well skydivers jump lots of ppl do work, go to the movies, drink, etc i dont know anyone who just worships god
5. Honor your father and your mother,
ha yer nobody does that nowdows hell alot of people dont even know one or the other
6You shall not murder.
this doesnt stipulate just humans, sure hunting to eat is different but almost everyone has either hunted or atleast fished, then you have wars, police etc
7 "You shall not commit adultery.
taken from the bible this also includes sex befor marrige of which about 99% of ppl know do
8 "You shall not steal.
every one steals just varying degrees wether it be the cashier under charging you and you not saying anything or acctually taking something from say a shop
9 "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
i.e lieing again we all lie to save face, not get in trouble
10 "You shall not covet
i.e not want what others have, again every one has done this from i wish i had that house, i wish i had the boyfriend/girlfriend, those pants, that rig, more money etc etc
hmm well i have broken all ten to some degree or another i doubt there is many people in the world who havnt broken all ten. and i have seriously broken 8 of them so i ask you how many have you broke, and how many seriously.
and does this mean we are evil or not :)
Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit