Shivinski

Fitting a 120 into an RSK.5

I know someone who has a spectre 120 in an RSK, he uses a bigger bag and it kinda works, but it's a bitch to close and the stiffners in the main closing flaps are bending and breaking because of it.
"So I jump out, look up, and think 'Oh SHIT!...

It's PINK!!!'"
- army guy after his first staticline jump

Jakub, i fitted a XF2 119 into my RSK-1 and it fitted fine. It should fit into a RSK.5, the rig comes with a 106 reserve which is well within the containers size chart so you should theoretically be able to do it? Are you happy jumping a 106 reserve? If not then you might be able to get away with an OP113? Nice rig, but id be wary about packing it out to capacity, reserve freebag hesitation and all. Come down to Nethers and see Steph and try it, see if you can fit it in?
P.s this post comes with a no money back guarantee, I'm sure you'll do your due diligence prior to buying.
At long last the light at the end of the tunell isnt an on coming train!!!

Thanks Andy! I'm happy with the reserve, and actually the 120 will be a temporary measure until I finally convince my friend to downsize and sell me his Xfire109. I got a Stilletto120 free with the rig as well and have been told that should fit tightly, but safely in there (although it won't look very pretty).

If the manufacturer doesn't approve of it, you probably ought not do it.

The reality is even if you do manage to cram it in there, you'll damage the rig over the long term, wear the canopy faster, and increase the risk of malfunction and unpredictable openings greatly.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Shivinski

Thanks Andy! I'm happy with the reserve, and actually the 120 will be a temporary measure until I finally convince my friend to downsize and sell me his Xfire109. I got a Stilletto120 free with the rig as well and have been told that should fit tightly, but safely in there (although it won't look very pretty).

You are happy with the reserve.....loaded at 1.65? Then putting a 120 main in a container built for a 107 max. shouldn't bother you at all. :S[:/]
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals