nacmacfeegle

Lone Ranger

So the Lone Ranger gets captured by some bad Injuns, things don’t look so good for the legendary hero.
The chief strolls up to him and says ”Kimmosave, your gonna get it this time, Tonto can’t save you, but I hear your horse Trigger is really cool, show me what he can do. You have 3 chances and I might give you a quick death.”
So the Lone Ranger calls Trigger and whispers in his ear, Trigger snorts and takes off. The trusty steed returns a while later with a beautiful brunette in the saddle.
The chief is impressed so he ushers the Lone Ranger and the cowgal into the nearest Teepee for his nazzums.
A while later the chief drags the hero out, who again whispers in Trigger’s ear, Trigger snorts, stomps the ground and takes off again. A while later his faithfull four legged friend once more returns, this time with a blonde in the saddle.
Again the chief is impressed and ushers the pair into the Teepee for some righteous cowgal action.
A while later the chief drags the hero out for his last chance, The Lone Ranger calls over Trigger, and this time looks Trigger squarely in the face and mutters….
“Listen you stupid nag, I’m gonna say this one last time, go get posse…….”
Cya
D
Gravity Rat # 37
Remember, we can do everything right, and still get hurt.

Yup, for sure...
I just realised after typing all that shit in, Trigger was Roy Roger's horse, Silver was the Lone Ranger's..
Ho humm, I guess I'll never be a real cowboy if I can't work the Horse's names......
Cya
D
Gravity Rat # 37

TEXAS WOMAN
Three men were traveling and happened to meet at a bar in Ohio. One man was from Minnesota, one from Florida, and one from Texas. They got acquainted and started talking about their problems with their wives.
The guy from Minnesota began by saying, "I told my wife in no uncertain terms that from now on she would have to do all of the cooking. I'd give her three days. Well, the first day after I told her, I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing, but on the third day when I came home from work, the table was set, and a wonderful dinner was prepared with wine and even dessert.
Then the man from Florida spoke up: "I sat my wife down and told her that from now on she would have to do all of the grocery shopping and all of the house cleaning. I'd give her three days. The first day I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing, but on the third day when I came home, the whole house was spotless and in the pantry the shelves were filled with groceries."
The fellow from TEXAS was married to an enlightened woman who had grown up in Texas. He sat up straight on the bar stool, pushed out his chest and said: "I gave my wife a stern look and told her that from now on she would have to do the cooking, shopping and housecleaning." I'd give her three days. Well, the first day I saw nothing, the secon day I still saw nothing, but by the third day . . . . I could see a little bit out of my left eye!"
Old but classic!

GO on GO, and Present

"thought that would bother me, didn't cha"
Not for a moment, I was just pulling your purty leg. I know you are posession of a perfectly functioning sense of humour, a respectable set of boobies, (as any hot blooded male who pays attention to the forums will testify), also, you have no need whatsoever of a 'hoover diet' .....;)
Cya
D
Gravity Rat # 37