Snowbird

It keeps getting better!

Whoohoo! Did two 10 second delays today, and I'm just so pumped! This sport rocks! Every weekend I think 'It can't get much better than this!' and then the next weekend it does! I've done SCUBA, rock climbing and kayaking, and nothin' can touch the absolute euphoria that this has.
And next weekend I get to dive out instead of hanging from the strut. Yahoo! (Actually that has me equally nervous and excited).
Why didn't I do this years ago?
I Love Skydiving!

And next weekend I get to dive out instead of hanging from the strut. Yahoo! (Actually that has me equally nervous and excited).

I did my student stuff at a twin-turbine dropzone, and I'm just starting back on my home dz's little bitty cessna's. On my first solo here, I went out and hung on the strut. On my last two, I've done bomb-outs (feet on the step, push off the strut and tumble backward). I'm going to dive out next, but it makes me nervous.
All I'm saying is that it's natural to be a little apprehensive about new exits (especially, in my mind, out of a Cessna with that intimidating looking step so close to the door). Have fun with it.
Congrats on your 10-second delays. It gets even better.
Did my first barrel rolls and frontflips today (along with my first bomb-out). I just love tumbling through the air and then reaching my arms out to stop myself.
The euphoria can't be beat. I was even still smiling while I got my speeding ticket on the way home from the dz.

Yup, intimidating is the word. It's that whole 'yes I know I can do this but I just figured out how to hang there right and now you want me to not hang there and do something different and still nail my arch, and then you expect me to remember what you told me about spotting before I exited in a new way!'
At the same time, it'll be nice to really mean it when I tell a friend 'I jumped out of another airplane this weekend!' instead of 'I let go of another airplane this weekend.' ;)
As far as the euphoria goes, my cheeks will be sore until Tuesday from all this perma grin!:)