ColdDuck

Richmond Boogie

I have been to the Richmond Boogie since I started jumping and every year is amazing! Last year was great, with ParaQuip's wide variety of visiting manufacturers to keep you busy when you are taking a break, they had great discounts where I took advantage of buying a new voodoo!
The aircraft line up last year included 2 Super Otters from SDC, Mike Mullins Super King Air, 2 Grand Caravans, and a small heli... the Bell 220 and DC-3 from SDC weren't able to make it.
This year the aircraft line up has gotten bigger and better ensuring yet another great year for all those that attend! And don't forget the organizers! In the span of one week I was able to do big ways with Jerry Bird and Billy Weber, learn how to fly a wingsuit with Jari Kosuma and did a little freeflying with Steve 'O' Utter and Orly King!
The Richmond Boogie has a very unique atmosphere with many great people there; I just recently broke my back and will be down during the boogie, but am still planning on going as the ground atmosphere is almost as good as the skydiving!
Hope to see you there! Look me up, just ask manifest for Yamahonda or Jackie Chan!
Blue Skies and Soft Winds...
Jason

I was at Richmond "THE" Boogie last year and LOVED it! Jumpin with Jerry Bird and Billy Webber all day and partying at the bonfire every night was lots of fun. People from all over coming together to do what we all love so much. I highly reccomend that anyone that has never experienced Richmond give it a shot. Bring a tent, backseat, or RV and join the campground! :)
Richmond is just sooo fun. :) come say hi!
This year there are 2 SDC otters, Yankee Doodle Dandy(the Skydive America Dash 34 super otter), Mike Mullins King Air, Our NEW Grand Caravan and more to come!
Wednesday August 28th thru Monday September 2nd. www.richmondboogie.com.
Cypres Mary