freeflir29

I'm freakin out man!!!!

now how is the fuck are you supposed to keep that clean?

That was one of my first questions. It seems like something like that would get infected in about 1.2 seconds and never heal. I never really got an answer because we were almost to altitude by then....[:/]

I heard the most disturbing thing Monday. I was riding to altitude in a Porter and having the normal conversations with a couple tandem students. These two students owned a piercing shop. So...someone asks the question that I could have done without. "Whats the wierdest piercing you have ever done?" What came out of this girls mouth I could hardly believe. She says....Hmmmm.....Anal piercings I guess. I was like HUH???? She said lots of strippers get them because they make more money. How freakin crazy is that. Just when I thought nothing could shock me. Someone finally did it....

One of the regulars at my DZ is a professional piercer. Of course, the first thing I asked was whether he'd pierced any butts. He said, "No, that's where I draw the line." Then I asked about the taint (y'know, it taint the ass and it taint the balls). He was like, "Uh, no." I guess if you can stick a needle through it, someone has done it.