TequilaGirl

Hey Rachill

:ph34r: Hey Gemini.... should be a good time can't wait to be on a dz with nothing to except skydive!!!! I am kinda scared about being away it is like a mother being away from her child. Have a great day.

Peace,
Pippy
SAFE IS COOL

TG ~ Yeah the prop is turning.... but I have nothing to do with it!:(

Gemini~ Thanks! I hope it isn't raining up there. My bags are packed and ready to go! Keep Trent out of trouble while we are gone!:ph34r:

Pippy~ I'll see you in Canada girl!!!! BooYa!B|

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

Rach hope you, Pop, Scott and Pippy have a great time in Canada!

Thanx Gemini. I am very excited about this trip. I've never been to Canada before, so this should be a great experience. The only thing is, I don't speak Canadian, but hopefully I will catch on quick :)
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Well, my son said "BooYa" one night at dinner and we all thought it was pretty funny......
So then we kept saying it and eventually it beacame our team name.
So... Krista, Kat, and I are the BooYa Tribe Freefly Team.
To get your BooYa # you have to do a quality freefly jump or hybrid with us or(if you are new to freeflying) show us over several freefly jumps that you are learning and kicking ass.... and you can have a BooYa #. So, Paula, we are trying to get the WVSCR completed and we would love to get you on the dive. We need some badass RW flyers to help us out!!! So come on out and get your WVSCR# along with your BooYa#.

Of course we will be in Canada this weekend, so it will have to wait for the nextg weekend... But we would love for you to have a BooYa #
B|

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

We need some badass RW flyers to help us out!!! So come on out and get your WVSCR# along with your BooYa#.B|

Badass RW flyer? Sweet, but overstated :$

Love to try the Womans Vertical SCR. Count me in!

Can Levin have a number? Eventhough it's a GIRLS FREEFLY TEAM and he's a boy?

Can Levin have a number? Eventhough it's a GIRLS FREEFLY TEAM and he's a boy?

i thought they were giving everbody a number. oh well, i've already got 9 numbers for various things. i guess another # might get confusing :S

levin
uspa#140756
A30088
B21526
C29087
D23245
vSCR# 17
vSCS# 3
grat# 40
jump# 978