moodyskydiver

Job Interview results

Ok! Ok! stop the PMs! Here's the results from my job interview earlier:

The dispatcher's test was very stressful(had to take a 911 call etc:o)but I think I managed to stay cool and do ok.

I guess I made a good score b/c now they've given me a huge paper work package to fill out in reguards to a psych evaluation and polygraph test:S(which I have to take to work for the state and in law enforcement). So if all this new stuff goes smoothly, then hopefully I have a new job.(I feel pretty good about it since they asked about how my college schedule looked to see about working around it..but hey,thats just my assumption.)

Thanks to everyone who sent me good vibes and has put up with my mood swings these last few weeks! Y'all are great!!!!:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Are you sure you want to take that after becoming a skydiver, at a dropzone, where there's beer?

No comment!But I do have fun playing drunk rounds of truth or dare.heh!;)

I can just see this scenario:

polygraph administer:"do you have a drinking problem,abuse substances, or any other radical self-inflicted health issue?"
Me: "no officer, my drinking club just has a skydiving problem."hiccup!hehe!;):P

I can just imagine the look I'm going to get from the psych test evaluator when he sees skydiving on my list of hobbies!hehe!:P;):ph34r:

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Oh God! Your going to be a dispatcher :o
Kidding... I did it for 6 years and loved it a lot. B| Its has it's moments to be sure. By the time you get hired at most S.O.'s or P.D.'s you feel like your life has been looked over with a microscope. The psych test are always fun... questions like "Do you enjoy your bowel movements?", "Do you ever hear voices in your head that are not your own?", And the nice vague questions that have more inuendo than sense written into them. You won't feel sane after taking those damn things. :S
Good Luck and have fun if you get it... it can be rewarding and stressfull all at the same time.
Patrick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You don't quit playing because you get old, you get old because you quit playing"