Stik

Super Otter DZ near Vegas?

One of my friends who lives in Vegas want to get into the sport but he get airsick pretty quick. Is there a Super Otter DZ anywhere near him? I want him to be able to get out of the airplane before the puking starts.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why doesn't he just wear a motion sickness patch? Or.........do you want him puking???

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I don't know if the patch would help. I will ask him if he has tried it. He may have to come down to San Marcos to get on the Otter. I looked on the internet to find an otter DZ but all the ones around Vegas are Cessna operations.I will tell him to bring an "airsickness bag". I guess he could toss it out the door right before he goes out...:S

max,
I hope you are correct I will start building my home there this weekend!

Stik,
where in vegas is your friend? if he's close and needs a ride let me know Il drag him out there.(but he may have to hang out til the party's over. ;)
My photos

My Videos

Jtval,
Sounds like a cool place to live, especially in the winter. The past two years we've driven to Palm Springs where my brother lives (over Christmas). We usually stop for a day in Vegas. What a place! When we left Montana one year it was 20 below with the wind howling. The snow was flying so thick you could hardly see. A couple days later we rolled into Las Vegas. First of all we were struck by the climate change. It was just like a Montana Summer. Then we were overwhelmed by all the neat buildings and sights to see. It was almost like landing on a different planet. I'm sure everyone could tell we were hicks, by the way we walked around with big eyes taking everything in. At any rate I'll bet it would also be a great place to jump. Steve1