Pippy

Spaceland 20-way

B| Skydive Spaceland is hosting a 20-way competition on October 12-13. We have three teams participating for sure and lots of room for more teams. So if you have a team and want to join us bring it on!!!
It will consist of 6 rounds on Saturday (and Sunday if needed) and 40-way stuff on Sunday. We will have USPA judges for this event.

The draw will take place on Friday night at sunset. We will be using the 1997 USPA 20-way pool for the draw.

Skydive Spaceland will be providing beer on Saturday night. It should be a really great time. Hope to see you then.

Peace,
Pippy :P
SAFE IS COOL

AND don't forget........the weekend before that (Oct. 8 & 9) is a practice weekend for the 20 ways and also, we are planning a JFTC event with tons of fun things, like dunk your manifestor in the dunking booth, and jello shots and all kinds of cool things.
Also that weekend is the TEXAS Freefly Big Ways Record attempt. If you are a ff, you should come fly with us. B| We already have a lot of bas asses that are coming from all over to help with the attempt. It should be awesome!
Not to mention that we can go to 20k if we want to!!!
Just a couple of reasons why you should join us that weekend!:ph34r: Blue Skies!

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

the weekend before that (Oct. 8 & 9) is a practice weekend for the 20 ways and also, we are planning a JFTC event with tons of fun things, like dunk your manifestor in the dunking booth, and jello shots and all kinds of cool things.
Also that weekend is the TEXAS Freefly Big Ways Record attempt. If you are a ff, you should come fly with us. We already have a lot of bas asses that are coming from all over to help with the attempt. It should be awesome!

if i'm not mistaken i believe the big ways are the 5th and 6th. the 8th and 9th is a tuesday and wednesday.

levin
vSCS#3

Beware the Turkey Doctors!

:):)

Bring it on Turkey Boy!

I don't get it. We've had several practices doing 16-way (and if I do recall, you've been there) add 4 and you think you're just gonna Waltz across Texxas and tell us to "beware"? Ha!

I'll sing your silly song if your team walks away with a better score.

I'll sing your silly song if your team walks away with a better score.

How did I miss this??? This is going to ROCK!
mmmmm.... we've had 2 practices. I guess the reason you've had several practices is that you needed to?;)
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock

Seriously, you should hear the silly song I'll have to sing!

I've heard them singing that silly little song more times than I can count and I still don't know what the heck they're singing.

But then again, maybe that's because we're too busy causing trouble at the front of the plane.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon