JJohnson

A big thanks to Skydive Raeford

Thanks to a little business trip I was able to hit Raeford this last weekend for their Veterans Day bash. No longer being active duty I did not get to take advantage of the awesome deal, but it was still a great time. Tony the owner bent over backwards to get the civilians into the air, including putting his Otter up with as few as 7 people. I got to make 8 loads from Friday to Saturday, got to finally meet the infamous Chuck Blue and hang out with so damn many Army rejects it almost made the Marine in me puke.;)
As I was about to leave on Saturday night I realized I had forgotten to get any bumper stickers from the DZ. ( I decorate my garage with them ) Tony opened up the gear store for me and sent me home with enough patches and decals to decorate my neighbors garage.
All weekend the Golden Knights were running their invitational meet and socializing. They were willing to teach anybody anything they could. It was a really cool time and the DZ is beautiful.
Thanks to all. Hope to get out your way again.
JJ
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"

We'd be glad to have you back... hopefully when the weather's not so shifty! You're right about Tony... enough said!

You actually made more loads than I did. I made 7 between Friday and Saturday and decided not to test the wind gods on Sunday. The Dragon gets testy sometimes at Raeford!

Not sure if I ran into you or not... so many people, so many names for a blonde to remember!

See you next trip!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here