Lolie

Procrastination...

Someone tell me to log off and do my Comm Arts paper! I can't quite bring myself to open Word and actually do work. It's one o'clock and I have a seven-page paper due tomorrow, that I haven't started yet. Instead, I'm sitting here and hitting "Refresh" on the main forums page, to see if anyone's posted anything. I can't stop procrastinating!!! Why am I so addicted to dz.com? :S:P

(I also just cleaned out my inbox. Very productive... :P)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

GO DO YOUR WORK!!!!!

I don't know the answer to your question, when you find out let me know too!:D I've been wondering the same thing.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

GO DO YOUR WORK!!!!!

Thanks, I needed that. :)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

No, nothing's wrong with my computer; the problem is me! ;)

-Miranda

I have often had similar problems...
..all done school so I don't have to worry but I find that opening word and splitting your screen with word and a browser window will at least get you started...

...eventually though if panic doesn't get you going you will have to resort to more desperate measures...

..It is far worse to live with fear, than to die confronting it.

I find that opening word and splitting your screen with word and a browser window will at least get you started...

Good idea; I'll do it! :)

-Miranda

I'm basically in the same boat. I have a big paper to write and a lot of other stuff to get done before Thanksgiving and honestly at this point I could really care less. I just want to be out of school, but I won't be unless I get this work done.

What will suck is this day one year from now, since at that point I will only be a couple weeks from graduation...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Ick, my eyes are fuzzy from staring at this stupid computer screen all night... but I'm almost done. Finally.

If anyone wants a seven-page long explanation of the thesis, "Communication is almost always subject to misunderstanding," I'd be more than happy to share with you. Be forewarned that it's basically all crap, though. :|

-Miranda