jtval

I jumped with Celeste

yup Met another Dz.commer today
she's real good for her #'s !;)
we only got 2 jumps; the dz wasnt putitng anymore up!
anyway once she gets back to Minn. tommorrow Im hoping she finds this post and Says Hey to everyone!
she's been posted here and there but I think she needs to tell everyone abou tthe Radio show she attended!

;)
Thanks for the Jumps Celeste!
My photos

My Videos

yup Met another Dz.commer today
she's real good for her #'s !;)
we only got 2 jumps; the dz wasnt putitng anymore up!
anyway once she gets back to Minn. tommorrow Im hoping she finds this post and Says Hey to everyone!
she's been posted here and there but I think she needs to tell everyone abou tthe Radio show she attended!

;)
Thanks for the Jumps Celeste!

Did it REALLY happen though? Got pics? :)

no, It didnt. The ONLY Day I forgot my Digi cam and I am jumping with a tourist. :S
I usually kepe my cam in my gear bag but I needed it for work! I left it at my apt whnen I picked her up!
(she' is a real cutie though)

My photos

My Videos

[...peeking her head out into the busy traffic of the Talk Back forum]...I guess I'm getting dragged out now whether I like it or not:$

JT was the perfect host. picked me up at my hotel on the stip, brought me to the DZ, and then even jumped with meB|B| like the dumbass I am I forgot to get a picture of us...[:/]

So what did I learn from it all? (besides the cool tracking tips) the internet is really a safe and fun way to meet people and calling the strangers to give you a ride is pretty much a great idea!! too bad we didn't get to jump a bit more before my return to the arctic tundra.

Thank you DZ.com;)

CC

[..peeking her head out into the busy traffic of the Talk Back forum]...I guess I'm getting dragged out now whether I like it or not:$

Hee hee... :)
...okay, let me rephrase that. Most of us don't bite.

...okay, give me one more try: Probably about half of us don't bite. :D;):P

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

...okay, give me one more try: Probably about half of us don't bite.

Then what are these funny little marks on my arm?:PNah a little nibble now and then is just fine, and when I say something stupid, I'll expect a quick nip.

CC

[Time to say something stupid]:ph34r::ph34r:

Then what are these funny little marks on my arm?Nah a little nibble now and then is just fine

What exactly did you and jtval get up to??? ;):D

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Besides why would I admit to anything I know there are no pictures of?

You're a smart girl. ;)

-Miranda