bobsled92

Insult to Injury=Steve Lucas

I have a "Father figure" friend that was with me for alot of key points in my jumping and at Rantoul. He's very nice and was with me when our friend hit last Sunday.
At Rantoul a set of fireworks went off and started to shoot over , then towards us. Bob was on the cell phone talking to his wife as a flaming ball (some sort of little grand finale "cake") shot across the lot then tearing his eye. Now blind.
I then see this and other post from this little coward still popping up at www.freefall.com "message board"
>:(>:(Here is why I feel this person is in trouble in the near future.......see he 1st statement:
>>>>>Steve Lucas Keeps publishing statments of an incident that he was NOT at but, was bothered by the "noise" (at 9:30pm).
From S. Lucas:>"This message is in response to the idiots in the >RV park who thought
>they were the only ones who paid for a >space...leave your fireworks
>at home and allow the others to sleep at night.
>Your buddy who lost an eye...your depth perception >is now going to
>suck...learn how to fly sideways, it helps a little bit.

>Steve Lucas D-5994 slucas.esconett.com"
--
this is 1 of many. He just put in another on 11-21-02, same deal.
When I started tracking him to his address, DZ & e-mail(which is of the public education system=I fear what 's teaching our kids!):o
I found the Pub Ed. deal and schools in his area.
I'm appauld that this type of person is even in public, let alone in our Ed. system.
What would you do? I feel a good ole fasion ass whoopin' is in order[:/]trust me, he says even more crap too!

I

So your friend Bob was hit in the eye by a firework shot by Steve Lucas who is teacher of some kind and is now talking shit?
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

What are you getting worked up about? He's calling the people that brought fireworks idiots.

His exact quote:
">Your buddy who lost an eye...your depth perception >is now going to
>suck...learn how to fly sideways, it helps a little bit.
>Steve Lucas D-5994 slucas.esconett.com"
---------------------------------------------------------There's a bunch of his crap at the WFFC board of his crap. I told him clearly that he's needed his mouth bitch slapped shut. and his response was some Village People "Macho man song or something, he maybe queer too?
It's been going on with this guy since August. I haven't checked that site in 2 months and more of his crap comes up...same subject too.
He's a teacher, that "F"ed up.
--If you ever seen a friend of your's with his eye torn open and the aqueous humour comming out as his wife is on the phone he's holding, then some jack-ass perpetuates this crap, you'll see why he gets me pissed. That why the word "frustration" exhists.
:|When someone is down or victimed I'm there for others as they have been for me. If need be, I'd be there for those I didn't like too but, I wouldn't tolerate mocking of a serious thing. If you survived a bad hook turn & someone said a mock of you jumping without legs, I would stand for you.
p.s. It's sad to admit I'm not THAT forgiving Christian yet, but I'm still very Celtic.>:( yep, eyebrows and all.

no kidding... let it go. He's pissed that they were shooting off fireworks all hours of the night, and for some reason finds justice in the fact that someone lost an eye doing it. He's assuming (accurately or not) that the person who lost an eye was invovled in setting off the fireworks.

In any case, I wouldn't waste much more time on it or him. :)

it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

The point is he DID state that it was my friends fault that he was injured and the fact that he continues to post his crap ***his last last post=11-21-02.
I'm pissed that this guy is a part of the skydiving community in San Padre Is. and is in Public Ed. with this kind of behavior.
You can't possibly tell me it wouldn't bother you if it were your friend.
It's my 1 & only beef and I copied the (1 of many posts) as explaination of my frustrated situation.
I wouldn't let someone get away with talking crap about any of you if you were harmed either.
----That sums up my intent.:|