misskriss

New Year's Kiss..

I haven't studied my Simpson terminology

Dammitt woman!!! Jokes are much more funny when you don't have to explain them. Anyway...episode where Homer is accused of grabbing the babysiter's ass. Turns out she had the "Gummy Venus De'Milo" stuck to her butt.....:D A great piece of cinematic history I tell you. B|

OH, I would so kiss my HUBBY, HOWEVER if there was a toatal hot chick their to kiss me......well......maybe I would HAVE to kiss her....he..he..he..OK, OK, First my hubby, then the hot chick....;) It so rocks being a woman!!!!:)

maybee if i printed this thread and shopped around restraunt row for an hour interviewing hotties for the job, seeing as I can provide a quality working enviorment. Once i Get my mojo working Baby! YEaHH!!!;)

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

ok, to all of us who don't have anyone to kiss at midnight...

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>
here's one big cyber smack for all of ya!!
XO
G

Thank you....I'll put it to good use...lol. (I'm just not telling where I'll put it...lol.

FFF

A Hard On Does Not Count As Personal Growth

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

Who will I be kissing?
Some nameless girl that I meet in a bar and have been making out with on the dance floor for an hour and a half. Hey, you asked

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”

New Years kiss...what the hell is that...Ive managed to be single for the last 3 years in a row and normally get so drunk that I pass out before midnite so like whats this new years kiss thing everyones talkin bout cause I really dont know.
hehe
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg