akaGQ

Taking my brother for his first jump

Well I must say Im totally siked about this coming up weekend I finally convinced my brother to make a jump. However it was more or less on somewhat of a guilt trip. :P He said he didnt have the money and didnt know for sure he wanted to but did at the same time. So I bought a Tandem Gift Certificate and let him know that it was NON-REFUNDABLE. So naturally Im not gonna be making a tandem anytime in the near oh say forever :D but now hes like "Well now Im gonna have to do it." But I think hes siked about it too. Lord knows Ive probably blabbed about it enough to him that he will do it just to get me to shut up of all things. Cant wait to see the look on his face when he gets in the door and looks down at the killer view that we see. All in all I think he will have the time of his life as well as get over some of his biggest fears. But I just wanted to let everyone know how excited I am for my little brother. :)
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

yea..i know how you feel...i dont have a little brother or sister, but i bought my 3 best friends tandems for their 21st birthdays! They had no choice to jump then! :) It is one of the gifts i enjoyed giving the most in my life! :)
Blue Skies!
Mary B
Sandillas Rodriguez
Muff Brother #2959 TF #77

yea..i know how you feel...i dont have a little brother or sister, but i bought my 3 best friends tandems for their 21st birthdays! They had no choice to jump then! :) It is one of the gifts i enjoyed giving the most in my life! :)

I couldnt agree with you more however hes one of the ones that has a hard time accepting things from others and such so I was like ok then since thats how it has to be done you can pay for a jump for me. :S He doesnt really even have to do that but hey its all cool by me;)
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

Congratulations and welcome to the sky! Now that the cordials are out of the way, let's talk beer. I'm sure your brother has explained the rules to you, so I'll have Sam Adams. :)

Awww come on Brian Ill buy ya a case um yeah it was um my first time uh um uh hmmmm well it was my first time doing something so uh yeah ehhehe beer all around for everyone. But man I was waitin to tell him that once he got off of student status.

I also mentioned to him on numerous occasions about currency? lol But I told him once he gets done with AFF or IAF and so on then its a lot CHEAPER for one and a lot more fun for two. So if he doesnt have the money Ill come up with a good deal....Ill keep him current and get him off of student status and he can buy me a new main. hehehehe sound like a good idea to anyone else?;)
- GQ

-Charles Lindberg

I cant wait to do it again...:)

Dont worry lil bro, youll make it just take it one day at a time. And we can work on your arch as well in the process. :P But Im glad ya had fun made it all worth it. But if your first was fun then you aint seen NOTHIN' yet.B|
- GQ

-Charles Lindberg