tosca

dating at the dropzone...

---Warning..This advice coming from an asshole---
It's like dating a co-worker. If things go well, everything will be just peachy. But, if things go bad...things go way bad.
Do you want the weirdness and tension at the DZ? If so, go ahead and date at the DZ.
And good luck if you do.

I just wanted to point out that CrazyThomas made a coherent, and sensible post. :)
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Here's my experience. First DZ date ended not well. We both worked at the DZ and after the Break Up it was a bit uncomfortable.

Upside I met Jersy, we talk about skydiving everyday. I learn from him and we understand what many around us don't. It has been 8 months and we managed to avoid alot of problems by keeping our relationship between us, "As the DZ turns" will laways happen but I am proof it can work.

We were in Elloy and I got hurt on first day but I loved just watching him and the rest of my home DZ enjoy the sky. Can't wait to go again next year.
"Cloudy Skies look different through skydivers eyes. Is that a hole in the clouds I see?" Let's get driving!

Blue Skies and Sweet Dreams