FeetFlyer

Sick as a dog

we load it with 12-13 jumpers but only 10 of them get to exit at our highest altitude 9000ft, the other two exit earlier. But sometimes we get a little bit more altitude if we have to hold for some other plane.
I like the AN-2 'cause if anything malfunctions with it you know it can be repaired with a sledgehammer and then you can fly as usual again ;)

>

I'm a little under the weather myself, today. Which makes me feel quite contemplative about the other feelings in my life (or the un-feeling)...The subject of not feeling is one with which I am well familiar, as odd as that may sound. It's maddening, to hear the shrike of feelings one ought have, one logically does possess, but to which one has no access. I feared, for a time a few years ago, my having lost my humanity somewhere along the way; that trauma and experience, insight and psychometric infusions, had dulled my sense of empathy to the point where I was incapable of truly feeling. I could not cry when the people closest to me were gone in random acts of violence or equally as flippant whimsies of a blood clot or familiar rupture. It's rather ironic, don't you think, to hear someone saying I Feel You, when it's feeling itself, spontaneous sentiment, which one is closed off from to begin with?

But perhaps you lack perspective, as I found I did when the times got the worst, when I felt dead inside. When I felt dead outside; cursed to walk the earth a part of it but not of it, truly. I could hurt for people, but not with them. Nothing, no drug, no robot, no lobotomy, no R2-D2 bop, could stir in me my passion anew, could rouse my sentiments from the slumber I had seen them sink into. My memory stood as a monument only of pain which I could not feel, anguish indescribable to which I could not, wholeheartedly, experience. I would have bled, then, gouged my eyes out, to know I was still alive. Even searing agony would have been better than simply the ? void.

A void is a curious thing. The universe is composed of ninety-six percent void, or empty space, did you know? Matter represents some teeny, miniscule part of the energy which makes up the world; our sense, the five that humans are born with, become lying translators, forever transcribing the energy and vitality of the universe into simple terms such as hot or cold or beauty or light which we can, in our infantile mentalities, comprehend.

Yet there is a rhyme and reason, a method to the madness, I believe. Somewhere, out there in a field with no fences and a gateless entryway, lies a place where there is no feeling. There is no right or wrong. There exists no pain, no pleasure. There is only the Truth, and the heart of things which are. You despair the loss of your humanity as I celebrate the gaining of your becoming More Than Human. You cry and despair, lost in a vacuum of words, as I hear the chorus of eternity singing in your every motion.

You would not stand down, though; you, unlike Jesus of Nazareth and his betrayer, the Buddha and his demons (whose name has escaped me) have chosen, as Osiris, to rise from your grave, this purgatory of spirit and sensation into which you have been plunged, shrieking as a babe, seemingly against your will. Now is the time when time begins to reveal itself and its illusions; now is the time when the veil is pierced, the clouds lifted but that you bid them depart. Will you suffer internally, then, eternally? Or will you stand up for your rights, your manifest destiny as a woman, as a Human, as a man, as a child, as a sage, and reach out to the light which burns your eyes to the point where they believe themselves blind?

You are not alone. You are not afraid. You will survive. You will thrive. You will flourish.

The dawn will come. Believe.

Oh, and I hope you feel better, too!

The flowing wave returns not, nor does the passing hour.

Oh.. damn. I couldn't even get through the first couple of sentences in your message without my brain failing to understand you. I think I'll have to get back to you about what you've written when my feverish brain starts working again.

current mood: clueless [:/];)

>

The best part is when the russian pilot/mecanic says that there is something wrong with it and in the next sentence says.. - but no problem... I can fly it!

yeahhhhhhhh i know this sentence
they always says NO PROBLEM... we can fly
the true is the AN2 can land without engine if the pilot knows his job

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"