Islandcool

Help me decide..

can you find a front clip for it??

Your cracking me up over here. Ya know if I touched this thing I would end up married to it. The air in the tire would go low and it would be accident related.:S As far as what it went under I have no idea. Here are the facts of loss. Insured vehicle merging into lane hit other party damaging front end. No injuries. I frickin' hate adjusters sometimes.:| Of course when I read it I had some choice comments. "wow" Front end damage. Great work claim rep. You were really on the ball that day.:D:D

Ed

The "other party" was full of sand and yellow plastic? It looks to me like somebody hit one of this big yellow garbage-cans-o-sand that they leave in front of large, immobile objects like bridge footings and the ends of guard rails.

The "other party" was full of sand and yellow plastic

I know it. Unless you have a good adjuster facts of loss are sometimes worthless. If I can find the car that was hit by the train I'll post it. That one is my favorite.B| The sent me to inspect it because they didn't know if it was repairable.:S And it was a possible fraud issue.

Ed