Tex385

Infinity rigs

I have an older Inifinity rig with a Fury reserve i was thinking of selling, any ideas what a reasonable price is for it? ( No main in it but has D-bag, pilot chute etc.)

DOM 10/96
S/N 4955

Fury Reserve:
DOM 10/89 (1 jump on it that I know of)
220 sq/ft
S/N F-056-R

If someone need a car cover - $50 for a reserve is good price, container - may be $200-$300. I'm a broke ass, but no way i would put a reserve from 80's in my rig [:/]

I politely disagree with you on all counts.

well, that was my personal opinion and thanks for not jumping on my ass for misinforming OP[:/]. What would be a fair price for this set up then? I'm not being sarcastic, don't get me wrong. I jumped a 30 y.o. rigs back home, D-5 D-6 UT-15, but back then we didn't have so many manufacturers offering h/c for less then $2000.reserves for $11-$13 hundred and mains for $15-$20 hundred. just an opinion from a noob, or may be I'm just trying to be a cool smart ass who doesn't know sport/industry well.B|

If someone need a car cover - $50 for a reserve is good price, container - may be $200-$300. I'm a broke ass, but no way i would put a reserve from 80's in my rig [:/]

I politely disagree with you on all counts.

well, that was my personal opinion and thanks for not jumping on my ass for misinforming OP[:/]. What would be a fair price for this set up then? I'm not being sarcastic, don't get me wrong. I jumped a 30 y.o. rigs back home, D-5 D-6 UT-15, but back then we didn't have so many manufacturers offering h/c for less then $2000.reserves for $11-$13 hundred and mains for $15-$20 hundred. just an opinion from a noob, or may be I'm just trying to be a cool smart ass who doesn't know sport/industry well.B|

The problem is that the OP asked for a reasonable price, and you jumped in with very little knowledge and offered an opinion without any factual or statistical backing.

I know plenty of people (myself included) who wouldn't think twice about jumping a 30 year old UT15, as long as it was in good shape. The D5/6 I'd hang on the wall.

BTW many Comrades are still putting PZ81's as reserves in their rigs. Of course those are still freshly manufactured, but the design has got to be pretty damn old. Not to mention those pesky pilots with their bailout rigs that have the rounds designed many, many moons ago.