JayhawkJumper

Summer is gonna blow

Ok, I'm more than just a little pissed off right now. I found out that because of a class, I can't jump between the monthes of June and July. And the worst part is I won't be doing anything during the week, just the weekends. This really sucks because Mullins and a lot of other cool boogies are coming into the area. Anyway, I'm looking for someplace fun and hopefully with cheap jumps to just stay for two weeks at the end of May. Anyone know of anywhere that might fit this criteria? I'm hoping to get some good camera and freeflying in, and learn a thing or two.

Thanks!

go to the memorial day boogie at perris..... or durring the week drive somewhere where you can jump then..... say drive one day there, jump a couple and drive back and then go to class on the weekend.......

If its any concellation m8, the Navy just through me a curve ball and the time I thought I was going to get off during aug/sep and a little of October just vanished in a puff of smoke cos they're sending me on a course 4 months early :(. SO now I have no idea what I can and cant get too >:(. The only bonus is I will be earing a little more after it and can hopefully jump more!!

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

ahhh come to georgia man theres plenty to do down here.... if you looking to get a ton of jumps in and worried about not being able to hang out with the mullins boys then check out SD ATL theyve got a King Air Pullin I think its like 12 minute turn arounds...7 mins to alititude. The guys at SDATL are all around ok except for a few ASSHOLES. but check it out if needed.
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

Anyway, I'm looking for someplace fun and hopefully with cheap jumps to just stay for two weeks at the end of May.

We have $18 Otter and $15 Cessna 182 loads at Skydive Houston...
May 16-18 we're having TSL #1 with an Otter and a Casa!
May 24-26 we're having a Memorial Day Boogie with an Otter and a Casa! (at least that's what we hear...)

I'm hoping to get some good camera and freeflying in, and learn a thing or two.

Depending on how much experience you have with camera - you might be able to do some student/tandem videos and make yourself some jump money!
Plenty of freefliers around to play with too!
Haylee