johnnyoneeye

Anyone else hate finals time as much as me!!

Yep absolutley, when i was at university i used to have a friend that went out on his bicycle the day before exams in the hope that he might get hit by a car and not have to take the paper, taking procrastination to all new levels.

Finals didn't really bother me too much in the last 5 years of school (hey, I went to grad school, too).

I guess I was sick and twisted in that I often rather enjoyed taking the tests. Preparing for the tests and waiting for the grades was a as well.

Then again, I decided not to go back to school again. I must not have liked them THAT much.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I would much rather have to write a paper then prepare for what my professor dropped on us today...

An Oral final exam. He doesn't believe half the students know the material so he figures he will put us on the spot and make sure we know it. Hes gonna take each of us for an hour and ask us specific things about the course and different reading...At least with papers-or even tests you have time to think. There is gonna be no time in this, Just sitting there orally answering questions...I am soooo screwed. This is completely not fair [:/]

*daizey*

Hes gonna take each of us for an hour and ask us specific things about the course and different reading... ...I am soooo screwed. This is completely not fair [:/]

Wow!! I have been in school awhile now, got one degree and working on the next, and I have never heard of a Univ. Prof doing that to undergrads. It happens in grad school sometimes, but you usually know about it well in advance.

I am sorry that really sucks, you are definitely worse off than me.

Advice:
If it is starting to go badly for you, then just pee your pants and run out of the room crying. That should do the trick.

Best of Luck

John