outofit

skymonkeyone and my scooter!

thanks to raefordite posting a cool pic of skymonkeyone pulling a wheelee on my scooter in the events and gathering section under the independence day thread the thing is now famous! btw, the damn belt broke on the bitch but i have two new ones on the way from cali so it will be up and running soon! i may bring it down in june and hopefully we can find some pavement!

It is better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!

i beg your pardon it is around 205 give or take a few pounds!:P btw, i think it is pj's fast ass that was on it when it broke. i wasn't even in the area! the portraits from the gk's gpt sent up were fucking awesome and yes i will be bringing the damn pain!

where in the hell did ya get it? i was in north carolina last night on the bike up on the blue ridge and i was the last man standing. closed the bar down around 1 am and felt like shit this morning for the ride home. i got a little bit of the hair of the dawg right now though!;) how many jumps did u get in this weekend?