cherylgpt

Mullins boogie at Skydive Wichita June 7th and 8th

Just wondering who is coming to Wichita this weekend for the Mullins Boogie.....

any details on that? they don't mention it on their site....

prices, etc....

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

I think they are having some problems with the web site right now. Last I heard (yesterday) they are planning on a helicopter and possibly a hot air baloon, in addition to Mullin's King Air.

I will PM nitrodan (he's one of the owners) and hopefully he can get some of the details posted here.

Sorry about the lack of info on our website but we're having problems updating it. The guy who set it all up has dropped of the face of the earth, and he's not even a jumper... Mullins will be at skydive wichita sat and sun, june 7 & 8 along with a helicopter and if the weather is good enough a hot air balloon or two. camping is available and free , free beer and food sat night and we premiere our end of year video for 2002 sat night in the hanger everyone is invited and welcome to jump, party or both! My e-mail at work is down but you can still e-mail me at [email protected] or call 316-393-8482
DAN SMITH
www.skydivewichita.com