sunnydee123

Aggieland SummerJam Photos

Let me know your capabilities and what you have in mind

Dear lord, the great sarcastic Todd actually said this without thinking of the following comments that could be made...>:(:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Ok, let me start by saying that i only know enough about cameras to make me dangerous. I still use 35mm. I do not fly with a camera so all my stuff is on the ground between loads, etc. I still have one partial roll that i need to get dev. and i will soon. For now here are some of the pics i got.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

pippy2.JPG

Pippy1.JPG

paul.JPG

Pablo2.JPG

Pablo1.JPG

Dear lord, the great sarcastic Todd actually said this without thinking of the following comments that could be made...>:(:P

he wants me to keep working so cheap, oh the gear i will have, and coaching and rigging and ho hum what else do i need.:ph34r::ph34r:

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

Bwaaahahahahahaha

I don't hink I could look any more stupid while swooping if I tried! Atleast it was a nice standup landing.B|

edit: I see it now, I'm sliding to a stop and the canopy has already started to fall over. I couldn't figure out the angle of the canopy to my body and legs and stuff...:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Well, there is that incentive for airconditioned packing.;)

You rang sir?? I won't do it for free. But i am willing to give you a LARGE discount on equipment and barter out the labor;)

Bwaaahahahahahaha

I don't hink I could look any more stupid while swooping if I tried! Atleast it was a nice standup landing.B|

edit: I see it now, I'm sliding to a stop and the canopy has already started to fall over. I couldn't figure out the angle of the canopy to my body and legs and stuff...:)

I think i have another one (better form) on the other role.

Well you have to get with Perky and TurtleSpeed. They are rapidly becoming the general contractors. But I love the barter system.

Todd

Well they know how to get a hold of me. Perky, send me some plans of what ya'll are trying to do and i will do what i can to help ya outl.