crapflinger2000

Socks

idaknow... since Oracle is very much un-business casual (i.e. totally casual), I actually had to go out and buy a bunch of jeans and crap.

Look, the whole point of the post was based on the fact that I have only ever worn tevas with jeans... I can't quite get away w/ wearing tevas everyday here, so somedays I gotta wear nicer shoes and junk with the jeans and blablablablabla!

Well if you're wearing jeans to work, just find a pair of respectable, basic snickers. Nothing flashy, go for a darker color. Wearing jeans though, just wear white socks.

I think she means sneakers.

Or get some of those Timberland shoes. THey look good. Go to REI, tons of nice stuff there. THat's where I get all my clothes and shoes.

No one else here regularly wears sneakers with their jeans... of course everyone else here drives BMWs too, so I guess I better start saving...

Most of the business casual shoes I have are OK to wear with Jeans... the whole socks thing was screwing me up....

I would wear the tevas more except my feet get smelly...

I would wear the tevas more except my feet get smelly...

Try coating those tooties in some underarm deoderant before slipping on the Tivas. Or baby powder.

Socks - forget em! If you don't wear them, you don't have to wash them ( just like underwear)

LA*

Is a chicken omelette redundant?

My boy is very good. The house is coming along. I am now the proud owner of dirt, cement, lots of wood boards that make the shape of a house, and a fireplace. Hopefully, I will be the owner of a big hole in the ground soon too. hey, that reminds... I gotta pick up pictures today.

right - sneakers. I'm hungry!

I think your dad wears top-siders because of all the sailboats he owns... different work environment from me...

so, I should go buy a bunch of friggin shoes rather than buy some socks....

obviously I am talking to women...

I think your dad wears top-siders because of all the sailboats he owns... different work environment from me...

A: My father does not own any sailboats.......HUH???

B: I didn't think you like men anyways. You ask a question about what socks to wear and you expect men to waste their time telling you? Dude, they prolly don't know themselves.

ah no -

remember - he stood me up on a date, fled the state, and stole the remote to my pc 5.

what a jackass!!!

I second that. What state did he move to? Maybe we can track down that remote.....

Thanks. I actually got another jumper to give me his new number and harassed him till he sent it back. In the end, that's all I really cared about. I mean the gull, taking my precious remote!

So girls... apparently Gork needs some help. Plus, he's had that nordstroms gift certificate for-ever. Actually, I think he's been accruing gift certificates for some time now. So Please, take him shopping.

PS Get him a new jacket and some sweaters. we're always having to remind him to bring his sweater.

SSSHHHhhhhh Gork, I'm not mothering.

Oh, and get that boy some underwear!

so, I should go buy a bunch of friggin shoes rather than buy some socks....

That reminds me, are you going sailing again this year for the fourth?