sipi

Sky Dive Tahoe

Edit by slotperfect (forum Moderator)

If you recognize unsafe practices, please raise the issue with the appropriate organization that can do something about it. DZ politics are frowned upon here in the dropzone.com forums and we discourage dragging it into these forums. Here is the site owners view on DZ politics in the forums:

I want to make it perfectly clear that I could really care less about individual feuds between DZs or any personal grudges that may be out there. My tolerance level for politics that often sour our sport for everyone involved except the few egos who attempt to use it for their own selfish benefit is incredibly low and will always remain so.

So, keep it clean or take it somewhere else!

This is a forum primarily for skydivers, those associated with skydiving, and those who are interested in the sport. It is obvious by reading your other posts that you don't jump - you fly. It is also apparent that your attitude toward skydiving is not a positive one.

You also have left your profile completely blank, so we don't know who you are, where you are, or what you do so we know you are a real person (and not a troll) and can better understand your frame of reference.

If you continue to post here, I have some suggestions for you:

-Refrain from posting DZ politics
-Fill out your profile
-Don't use all caps - it's the internet forum equivalent of shouting

JUST A WARNING TO THOSE OF YOU .....

Please do not use all caps.

MODERATORS: Please consider blocking this user. He is clearly not a skydiver (read his other post) and has a vendetta against SDTahoe and skydiving in his beloved airspace.
- - -
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Sory Sipi, but you as a whole can't help each party with the attitude that you have.
Skydivers are the safest minded people I have meet. We are in love with life, not the "premature death" fanatics like you have mentioned in your other post.
I would suggest talking with the DZ Operator. I am sure that they will listen to your concerns as safety for everyone is a top issue.
Yet I would also suggest loosing your attitude about skydivers. I personally believe we have the same rights to be in the air as pilots do. So loose the attitude buddy!

the moderator was right, i do fly, not fall, my apologies for writing the original post in caps, not intended. however, the moderator mentioned taking it up with the operator. they refuse to cooperate. maybe wester pacific regional offices can lend some opinions as to the dilema.

continued aviation activity is good for all, even if i don't happen to like the sport i don't think they should quit. i absolutely detest golf but there are certain rules and regulations that have to be adhered to in order for everyone to enjoy the experience. the same should apply to something that someone doesn't like but with the right attitude someone's opinion could be changed.

will never post to this site again.