chopchop

30th Stiletto 150 jump, line twists, Perris elev. 1,500 ft., no winds... at night.. :(

I was sooooo scared.. I am really still getting used to flying it, period, much less in the thinner air at Perris... and the winds had died to nil. But Crystal really wanted me to join her on her 2nd night jump. So we did a 3-way ff jump. It went pretty well, launched a flower and when that broke, we lost someone so we went into a sit, Crystal and I got in each others faces and had an excitement scream ;) then I droped a little and docked on her ankle. We just held that and looked around for the other guy, Bob. We finally saw Bob at just about 6k when we had decided we would all go belly. We did and Bob pulled at 5, Crystal at 4 and me at 3. Shit! :o I had a couple of line twists but I kicked out of them before the momentum got out of hand. I watched the last 2 canopies from the previous pass land and set up for a nice conservative 120 carve. Ended with a beautiful swoop about 10 feet over the cars and covering abotu 3/4 of the grass in Perris coming to a stop in front of Scott Smith who was counting in the night jumpers. So cool.. Anyway, I love my new Stiletto. B| Pics of me naked on it in front of the fireplace coming shortly. :P

PS. loaded at 1.7:1
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

er didn't I do the left side? or wait...right..hey maybe that's why I twisted your riser! I thought I was on the left..well no that doesn't work either..hmm. Lemme finish this vino and think about it..

I've got a Spector 135 I'm trying out this weekend. Want to come bye and hook it up with Jim?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)