chopchop

owie!... my head hurts...

but it was worth it.. Bonnie's birthday party rocked! Between 15 and 20 people showed up.. Joel manned the grill with Teriyaki chicken, pork ribs, Italian sausages, Greek octopus and grilled asparagus. Jeff made some awesome salads, Jim and Shannon brought tons of wine and cheese and bread... so did others.. a veggie tray was consumed.. a couple of cases of beer and 8 or 9 bottles of wine.. and a birthday cake.. Anita made a cool video for Bonnie with that song... Super Bon-Bon and Evan brought footage of some jets he has been videoing.. The early part of the evening was spent in the living room watching stuff on the big screen... the later part of the evening consisted of a clothing optional hot-tub party.... I remember seeing 3 o'clock come and go.. LizzieB, were you there?
:S At one point Jim told me that Byron was in my living room.. it was a very nice birthday party for a very special skychick. B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

didn't we leave someone in the hot tub?

I dunno... I remember closing the lid and stumbling down the steps.., bottle of wine in one hand.. glass in another.. scared of tripping and breaking something.. :o

and Lizzie.. I vaguely remember naked sake bombs in the hot tub but the naked people kinda all blurred together... couldn't remember if you were one of them or not.. :P
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

sooon.. sooon.. we get to go home.. and then we gotta do it all over again tomorrow night at Lummy and Skye's.. THey said I could pass out in their front yard naked and Lummy would wake me up with the sprinklers at 6:30 so I could get on the first load.. Wanna join me? B|
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Wanna join me?

I'm assuming you mean on the first load!

Can you bring my liver with you tomorrow? I'm gonna need it.

Jim said we could carpool. Since he doesn't have to work maybe I should meet you two out there or something...

Tell me today's almost over.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Wanna join me?

I'm assuming you mean on the first load!

Actually, i meant in the front yard..

Can you bring my liver with you tomorrow? I'm gonna need it.

Jim said we could carpool. Since he doesn't have to work maybe I should meet you two out there or something...

Excellent idea.. Jim and I could go to Byron early in the afternoon and then meet you at their place.. Is it okay if we use your liver as a spaceball?

Tell me today's almost over.

It's almost over there, babydoll... 25 more minutes..
;)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Must...keeep....eyes....open..

Jim's on his way here in ROXY to pick me up. Isn't that sweet of him?

and NO I'd rather not sleep naked in the front yard. Thanks anyhow. (I know, I'm no fun)

Is Aisha coming out Friday? If so tell her I can pick her up on my way out if she wants.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Yes... very sweet of him.. just got off the phone with him and he said he was doing that.. I explained the plan and he is all over it.. I'll take him to Byron and then to the party and we'll meet you there..

party pooper..

and I don't know.. I doubt it..
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures