scottMO

Where to Find--Loop Cutaway Handle?

I'm looking for a loop style cutaway handle instead of the pillow style and cant seem to find one. I know Javelyn containers made them before, but I dont see it as an option on current containers and dont see it anywhereonline.. Are they still sold by anyone??

I'm looking for a loop style cutaway handle instead of the pillow style and cant seem to find one. I know Javelyn containers made them before, but I dont see it as an option on current containers and dont see it anywhereonline.. Are they still sold by anyone??

The mfg probably makes/sells them, but they are so seldom requested, it isn't a surprise they aren't an option you'll find on an order form or listed on their website (that was true for my Infinity - you have to call/email). If the original mfg doesn't offer it, try others.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

i was jumping my friends vector that has a loop cut away handle and i really liked the feel of it. thinking about being in a spinning mal it would probably be easier to cut away by snagging a thumb on it, than trying to grab a pillow. just my thoughts. what do you guys think the advantages or disadvantages of them are?
"its just a normal day at the dropzone until its not"

What do you guys think the advantages or disadvantages of them are?

This has been discussed at length, this thread is a decent example:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4072228;search_string=Pro%27s%20and%20cons%20of%20different%20cut-away%20and%20reserve%20handles%20;#4072228
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am