Luna

Happy Birthday Carol Clay! Come celebrate with The Queen!

Carol Clay is The Queen of skydiving, with over 14,000 jumps under her belt. So, what to get the Queen for her birthday? A Casa and Roger Ponce, of course! Join her at West Point this weekend for her birthday boogie, with great skydives organized by Roger (and also organizing for low-timers), and as always, lots of beer. Casa loads start Friday, September 5 at noon and run all weekend. Let me know if you are going to be out, I'd love to meet you! :)

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

Happy Bday Carol...this is JW just in case you happen to be reading this...been a while since I have been down to WP, been jumping mostly at Orange lately. Totalled my motorcycle back on July 4th and destroyed every ligament in my right knee so I am grounded for quite awhile....have a good one and be sure and tell Rob I think he is still a puss for never buying the beer that he owes;) !!!!

Hey Carol,

Mary here. Happy Birthday. Sorry I can't attend the party. Have fun.

For those of you that have never had the opportunity to jump with Carol, get your ass out there. She isn't named the Queen for nothing.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

dammit! WestPoint was my home DZ, where I learned to skydive in 1999. People there still call me SpeedRacer.

I have jumped with Carol, she's great! But I won't be able to make it there, I've got other plans..... shit...a CASA....hmmmm......maybe I should go.....but it's a 3.5 hour drive....hmmmm. decisions decisions.......:S
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Oh come on, you know you want to! ;) Drive down tonight, spend the weekend, see old friends, meet new ones, party with the Queen...you'll never regret it! :D

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!