Ohioskydiver2

Griffin 170 Square Zpo Re-Line

Does Anyone out there that can do a re-line on a Griffin 170 ZPO. I bought the Canopy used from an old friend. I like how it fly's in high wind and it's a very stable Canopy for me. The Canopy had Approx. 200-300 jumps on it. I have put another 200 on it. Micron Lines Griffin I heard has gone out of business. Someone told me Velocity is doing the re-line on those Canopy's. I need to do the re-line on it is it is getting out of trim. Any suggestions. Praise the "Skygod" if someone actually read's this. TY.

Does Anyone out there that can do a re-line on a Griffin 170 ZPO

We can do them here...in fact we reline just about every canopy out there today and most of the ones from yesterday too.

You can contact me either here or @ the shop.

Cheers,
MEL
Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com

:( I called you guys about the Re-line on this Canopy. I have been calling around to a couple places Like Glide Path Flight and Talked to the Owner, they Used to Re-line those Canopies because he was friends with the owner, but stopped servicing those Canopies due to a liability Issue. I'm Very concerned at this point. He had said 1: the Maker offered different line sets for those Canopy's. 2: he said if the line set isn't right it won't fly right or could possibly collapse. I tried to go to your website but it's down. My cell is 440-668-0653. My name is Wes. Please call me back or leave me a message. Thanks