Jimbo

Is Miller Lite available where you live?

Where is the option that reads "Yes, but I really really really really really wish it would go away."?

I'm not voting in this lopsided, biased, and blatantly leftist poll. :P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Where is the option that reads "Yes, but I really really really really really wish it would go away."?

I didn't think the system could handle all those clicks.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

I didn't think the system could handle all those clicks.

-
Jim

Very, very good point. Miller is not "beer". Bud is not "beer". Anything with the names "Light", "Lite", "Pale", and countless other varients of that theme in the name are not "beer". They are what you feed to the 18 to 21 year old crowd out at the field parties. You know, the ones that really don't know any better? B|
It's your life, live it!

OK, let me re=phrase that.

EDIT: Nice edit Jimbo, so I will too.

They all pale in comparison to a full bodied, hearty stout. Then there's Meade, but that's another thread totally. :)
It's your life, live it!

Anderson Valley Hop Ottin, Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA, and one of my personal favorites, Mutter Knows Best Imperial IPA (I'll need to whip up another batch of this soon). Bass calls itself an IPA, Magic Hat makes a good one, so does Goose Island. That's a good mix of both India and American pale ales.

I saw a shirt while I was in Sebastian that said "Life begins at 70 IBUs". I want one.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

Anderson Valley Hop Ottin, Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA, and one of my personal favorites, Mutter Knows Best IIPA (I'll need to whip up another batch of this soon). Bass calls itself an IPA, Magic Hat makes a good one, so does Goose Island. I saw a shirt while I was in Sebastian that said "Life begins at 70 IBUs". I want one.

I think microbreweries make better beers than the big "commercial" breweries like Anheuser/Bush or Miller IMHO . We have a good deal of Canadian Microbreweries here too, and their beers are really good.

;)

Yves.
-
Jim

Poor, poor Jimbo! Too much Milller Lite makes the body and mind weak. Imagine this...Jimbo...chatting with two very cool, hot skychicks at once and he wore out within just a few minutes and needed to sleep. If he had been drinking corona like me he might have the stamina to take on a martini! :)
It's okay, Jimbo! Sleep well tonight...I'll drink one for you! ;)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Is that some kinda special microbrew

Wow! Is it EVER!

Miller Lite is like God's gift to planet Earth. There is NOTHING better! NOTHING! Except maybe Micholobe Ultra Lite, I like that stuff a lot. It's yummy and feels good in my tummy.

-
Jim

Well Jim, if you REALLY like Miller Lite, I can buy you one can, and give it to you when I meet you.

Yark!

And promise me you're gonna drink it......... :S:S

;)

Yves.