silverflyer85

Special size helmet XXXL!

I got reply from Cookie... "I am sorry, we do not manufacturer a helmet to suit your head size. Even with a custom liner I believe the helmet will not fit you correctly" ... so Cookie is out

Order one anyway...just wear the box it comes in! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I think you have better options than a frap hat!
The pluses that a frap hat have over no helmet are that you can put an audible in one. The down side is they look gay:D Kind of kidding...

If you really can't find any kind of skydiving helmet look for other options. Go to a sporting goods store and see what they have. When you're looking for a helmet there try to find something that looks like it won't snag lines. Then when you find something that you think won't snag lines bring it to your instructors and ask what they think. Keep the tags on it and you can return it if they say hell no!

What kind of helmet was it that you used to use there? Is that something you would consider using all the time? Ask the dzo where he got it from.

Thank for advice, I already done something like that but I guess I will need to do same thing but little better this time. As for helmet I used so far, it was old school helmet like this one http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_L8BTRutV0uk/SLFG_U1wCfI/AAAAAAAAGIw/Gjq2PWqLoWI/s400/helmet+1.jpg . It was not so good/bad helmet. padding was thiner and in some, lets say average good condition. That was my only option so far. I need to find another and better option, since that helmet didn't offered me so much protection and it's missing now.

As for leather hats, I need at least 50 jumps and after that I can use it. Now I have only 38. Plus I prefer helmetsB|