skyesspot

Peas...

So Lummy and I went for Chinese food on Tuesday and he made fun of me because I was picked the green peas our of my fried rice. I'm sorry, but I just don't like mushy green peas in my food....

Am I the only one who constantly picks certain vegies out of her food???
Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.

I love vegetables, but my father was brought up in a house where he was never made to eat his greens.
He will eat peas and lettuce - anything else displaying any hint of green he'll pick out of food, even if you finely dice it - it just means his food gets cold, because it takes so long to pick it all out!
I've given up, trying to make him change!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

freak

How did you know???

cuz the look on your face in your avatar:D

I often refer to myself as an "old school carnavore"

I don't eat hardly any veggies!! Healthy I know.

I don't like the green food, what can I say.

I'll eat any red meat you even slightly cook on the grill or whereever! I'm 32 years old, and you can't make me eat my veggies if I don't wanna!! :P

Yeah yeah... now it's peas, tomorrow it'll be "ONLY Fake MAc n Cheese, none of that real stuff".. Speaking of which, when it says cheese PRODUCT on the label, it is NOT Cheese...
PArtially hydrogenated oil with food dye is NOT the same as Pastuerized Process American Cheese
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I'm just gonna sit in the corner with my thumbs in my ears

You gotta say 'LALALALALALALALALALALALALA' when you do it
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

So Lummy and I went for Chinese food on Tuesday and he made fun of me because I was picked the green peas our of my fried rice. I'm sorry, but I just don't like mushy green peas in my food....

Am I the only one who constantly picks certain vegies out of her food???

Peas aren't vegetables.

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

Just to clarify, it wasn't Chinese that we had, but Mongolian BBQ..

But since you brought Chinese food up........

When we DO go for Chinese and do the family dinner things. IT's really not fair to pick out only the meat from the dishes. Take sweet n Sour pork for example, take your share of pineapples and green peppers like everyone else!!! Why should we get more veggies n less meat? HUH???

LOL

And I repeat...

and you can't make me eat my veggies if I don't wanna!!

Exactly...

Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.

and you can't make me eat my veggies if I don't wanna!!

and you can SIT at that table until your plate is empty young lady!!!

Technically, that was me who said that... that would be young man

MAybe so, but it'd be a LOT harder to make you sit at the table ;)