jsaxton

Rigless

Don't really think the harness would fit me. Smallest main I've flown so far is a 150 and I don't want to kill myself (or get blood on your gear) so that's probably not a good idea either.

Thanks for thinking of me though :)
BTW: wish me luck with my job interview today at noon, I'm a little nervous :|

Talk with you soon.

Probably wouldn't get here in time. Hopefully I have a friend who can help me out (hint hint).

Allright sketchy.. just ask.. allright?
You can use mine on Saturday since I can't make it out on Sat. It has a Sabre2 150 in there, and I think it should fit you.. just take care of it, or else... B| he he..

Call me later this week.
Iwan

I dunno... I think the BonBon is drinking a little too much lately.. She sounded a little tipsy.. it wasn't easy getting a straight answer out of her.. She kept asking me how much I pay Plaything to be with me and say nice things.. :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

OK, I'm off to ship my rig (snif sniffffffffff):(

I know the feeling.. I left my "old buddy" with ChopChop on Friday night.. The rig has saved my life for over 300 jumps, but it is time to move on.. Don't be too emotional, you're upgrading to a Wings... you'll forget about that old container in no time ;)

OK, I'm off to ship my rig (snif sniffffffffff):(

I know the feeling.. I left my "old buddy" with ChopChop on Friday night.. The rig has saved my life for over 300 jumps, but it is time to move on.. Don't be too emotional, you're upgrading to a Wings... you'll forget about that old container in no time ;)

LMFAO!! your "old buddy" Hah! He dropped it on the floor nest to the door and said "Hey, can you drop this peice of shit off when you go down to Taft? Some other poor dweeb is gonna have to deal with it for a while. Oh, and don't forget to get the deposit since just the deposit is more than this peice of shit is worth." Then we started drinking.. ;):S:o
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

LMFAO!! your "old buddy" Hah! He dropped it on the floor nest to the door and said "Hey, can you drop this peice of shit off when you go down to Taft? Some other poor dweeb is gonna have to deal with it for a while. Oh, and don't forget to get the deposit since just the deposit is more than this peice of shit is worth." Then we started drinking.. ;):S:o

That's what I said to jsaxton right? You'll get over it once you put your Wings on...

Just kidding, it's far from a piece of shit.. It's was very nice and comfortable rig, but I was ready for an upgrade.. I hope the guy is going to be happy with it.

Iwan

it's far from a piece of shit.. It's was very nice and comfortable rig, but I was ready for an upgrade.. I hope the guy is going to be happy with it.

Iwan

what's up? has the check not cleared yet? :S Oh, yeah.. you are still hoping to get the rest of the money before ummm... well.. you know.. :o
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures