JerseyShawn

Vector V350, V351, V352 difference?

Im going to get a V3 made for the fact I cant find anything used similar to my size, and theyre gone once I find them. I like the skyhook idea too.

Im going for a 190 max container, based on a recommendation from a couple instructors. The V3 will take 22 weeks to make, so I should be close to jumping a 190 by then, if not Ill jump my new rig later.

Whats the differences between the V350, V351, and V352? http://www.unitedparachutetechnologies.com/PDF/CHART_00037___Rig_Sizing_Chart_11_28_58(1).pdf

Im just trying to get an idea before I go over the detail of the container with my instructors.

Thanks!

Have a rigger measure you according to the measurement chart for the particular rig. It's what riggers do. If you are going to invest money in a custom rig, invest time in the guy/gal that is going to help you maintain it.

And just so you know, measuring yourself if pointless.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

So I would get the size based on what size would fit my back the best, right? Or is there another reason for the different sizes?

It’s a combination of your body measurements and the canopies you plan on putting in it. Like Buff said go to someone who knows what they are doing and they can help you fill out the form.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals