Skyrose7

want to dz.com @ work

hey, at my work, I think I could spend some quality time on dz.com, but there are shared computers, and I know if they see it on the address bar, I'd be caught. Is there anyway to delete just one on the addresses on the dropdown? I think if I delete them all everyday, it may look fishy.... any suggestions? (beside quitting my job, I kinda like it:S)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

A very sneaky way to do it is to create a link to it. If you click on a link to a site, the addy wont appear in the address bar. So write an email with www.dropzone.com in the text... it should self-edit to a hyperlink, and click!

EDIT: carefull, though, it will still appear in the history folder.
Remster

in the internet explorer menu: tools, options: you will see history and temporary files. Both show where you're been... So if you want, delete everything with dropzone.com in it (and nakedpictures.com too lmao) if you need to be very carefull...
Remster

in the internet explorer menu: tools, options: you will see history and temporary files. Both show where you're been... So if you want, delete everything with dropzone.com in it (and nakedpictures.com too lmao) if you need to be very carefull...

Hey! You didn't label that NSFW!

No biggie. The part i don't understand is why you would talk about a site that has censored preview images....unless.....you're a member.....or owner.....;) That would constitute advertising on the forums, and grounds for a forking, you, you, you......greenie canuck! :P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

It might be best to do your personal surfing on personal time. These days, corporate IT departments are placing server logs which gather information about your session.

Information logged includes items such as your IP address, what browser you are using, the time and date you visited, how long your session lasted, and what pages you visited.

There are client applications that will block these server apps, but those too will show up as being downloaded in the IT department.

Most organizations don't mind their employees doing job-related research on the job, but they have noticed a reduction in productivity from personal surfing.

If you like your job, its best to not try to "trick" the system. Most I.T. guys know what you're doing and when you're doing it on the computer.

They are crafty little bastards... (just think about having a team of Ivan's working for you) ;)

LMAO!!!!

I just typed that nakedpic url as a joke... I had no idea it was a real site! lmao (I should have known better and typed www.NakedPicsOfRevJim.com :P)

I'd register that name, but the registration fee would be more than my yearly bandwidth costs.
It's your life, live it!

but the registration fee would be more than my yearly bandwidth costs.

But think of the money you could make on registration fees.........................

Never mind, no commercial viability....:P

No, you missed it. The cost to register that domain name would be higher than the actual bandwidth people would use to view the content.

Geez, typical Canadian, can't even recognize when I put myself down! :P
It's your life, live it!