skylord

Question on Images in the User Profile

Technical question. How do you find images that meet the requirements of 65X75 pixels? Can you download larger ones and then downsize them? I have a couple of files I'd like to use for my user profile but are twice as large as the pixel limit. The file size is fine. Any help appreciated! Thanks....
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Resize them using Photoshop or some other photo editing software. . .don't use crop unless you want to specifically crop the images. . .

Did you get any skydives in this weekend?
FGF #6
Darcy

Hi Darcy,

No, I had a head cold, so I grounded myself. I popped Suda-fed and Day Quil, and I feel much better, so I think I'll go out this week for at least one jump.

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

I just did mine today. Yes, you can crop the image to just the essential size you need (since they cannot be more than 10 k in size), then change the pixel count (your software should allow you to do that) and then save it and insert the file in your EDIT PROFILE.....

or you could make some indiscernibly cryptic image through careful cropping

Which would then, of course, automatically start a brand new thread to debate the image in the picture. . .lol.

Too funny!
FGF #6
Darcy