sdgregory

Hookitt's a fucker . . .?

hookitt's a fucker.. Plaything is taking a dump (yes she does that) and there is always room for jello.. ;)

and Plaything claims that Hookitt is a whore? I mean what the shit? Who in the caca points out that another is crapping? Holy shit!! Get a roll or something!
fucking shitters!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I voted "No." The "No personal attacks" rule.:P

Hookitt is a gentleman and a scholar, and there are damned few of us left.

Is it a personal attack if it's true? How about if the truth is debatable, but the general consensus is that he's a fucker?

I agree he's a gentleman, a scholar and even an acrobat, but he is certainly a fucker. He was fucking at Q's Christmas party yesterday. GirlFallDown was there, just ask her.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

I voted "No." The "No personal attacks" rule.:P

Hookitt is a gentleman and a scholar, and there are damned few of us left.

Is it a personal attack if it's true? How about if the truth is debatable, but the general consensus is that he's a fucker?

Looking up at the above poll we see that two out of three dentists agree. Hookitt is a FuckerB|.

Don't you mean touch her with the fingers I type with? What do you expect people to say in a thread with that title? MAybe it's just getting out of control.

For some reason it won't let me edit the post. Don't know what's up with that, except maybe that I'm on a different machine/connection.

Anyway, I wanted to change the wording slightly, since this is another case of the more obvious meaning of what I said is not the one I intended.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.