Melissa126

Velocity helmet with audible

I have an open face velocity helmet, and a Solo II audible. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to mount it? I had it velcro'd inside where the padding pulls back to put the audible, but then the speaker was not facing my ear because the velcro had to be on the back where the speaker was.. If I just lay it in there it will bounce around. Am I missing something simple? I had a friend look at it, they let me borrow the small pouch that came out of his helmet to put the audible in, then layed that inside and it stayed put. Mine did not come with anything... Can I buy something like this? What am I doing wrong?

Also, I emailed Skydance and am waiting a reply.

From skydance: There was no pouch in the Velocity helmet. You can attach a small piece of velcro pile to the audible itself and mate it to the hook inside the helmet's internal audible pocket.

I'd rather not put velcro on the face of the audible... Is it possible to order a small pouch that come with other helmets so I can slide my audible inside of it?

From skydance: There was no pouch in the Velocity helmet. You can attach a small piece of velcro pile to the audible itself and mate it to the hook inside the helmet's internal audible pocket.

I'd rather not put velcro on the face of the audible... Is it possible to order a small pouch that come with other helmets so I can slide my audible inside of it?

Or have a rigger sew one, a small pouch would only take a couple mins with a sewing machine and some scrap fabric.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message