timasch

Goodby, R. Wiley Brownlee, Skydiver

Do any of you Know this man? The Ann Arbor, Michigan newspaper had his death notice at the age of 75. He began skydiving at 60 years old. He made around 2000 Jumps. He was a pilot since he was 16. He was an educator who worked in Newfoundland, Spain, Ann Arbor and Ypsillanti, Mish. Finishing his Career as Deputy Superintendent of schools, after which he took up skydiving.

I wish I had known him, he seems like an interesting person.

Blue Skies

Sounds like he lived a full life. Would have been cool to have met him.

Blue Skies.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Never heard of him, but anyone who starts jumping at age 60 and gets in 2000 jumps by 75 has earned my respect.

There's always blue skies up in heaven.

Blue skies Wiley...
“If you hear a voice within you saying, ''You are not a painter,'' then by all means paint… and that voice will be silenced.” - Vincent van Gogh

What a wonderful person!!

First skydive at Skydive Greene County and went on to make 100's of skydives in Xenia, Ohio with his most wonderful X daughter in law, the faboulous Lisa Wilkson Dossenbach ?, who died pond swooping several years ago in the Northeast.

They were a true family!

Much love to them!!

They are now flying forever free!!

PS Lisa, young and engeric took her x father in law to SGC and said, WE ARE GOING SKYDIVING! and he said "no way will I skydive!, and Lisa said, "oh yes you will"!

If you ever met either of them, you are very fortunate. If you had not met them that is sad, because they were 2 in a million

God speed, and hope you are now flying together again :))))))

Skydive Greene County