skylord

Visit To Elsinore

I went up and hung around, trying to see what I could do to help out at Elsinore for part of the day. My goodness, you cannot imagine the desolation and destruction unless you see it first hand. I'm attaching some of the photos. It's a new digital camera, and I haven't figured out how to rename the pictures just yet.
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Well, damn, that was about as successful as my AFF-6 exit. Let me try it again with fewer attachments.

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

OK, I see where I'm screwing up. The attachment is too large, even for one pic. OK you cyber-AFF-Is, here I am tumbling hopelessly through cyber space, I need someone to pull for me!!

How do I shrink or compress the file size?????

I suck.

Bob
Bob Marks

I think I would have been worthless to help you after all that beer.

Well you did drink a pitcher and a half!:D

Yeah, Bob! Thanks for feeding us animals. We'll be sure to pass you on your Level 6. Heck, maybe we should go right to 7 since you like those type of exits.:ph34r:

Thanks for lunch. Good thing there wasn't any gear for you to jump. I think I would have been worthless to help you after all that beer. I had to sit around at the DZ for a couple of hours before I could safely drive home!!!

Your welcome! And don't worry, I would have pulled for you ;)

Bob
Bob Marks

I think I would have been worthless to help you after all that beer.

Well you did drink a pitcher and a half!:D

Yeah, Bob! Thanks for feeding us animals. We'll be sure to pass you on your Level 6. Heck, maybe we should go right to 7 since you like those type of exits.:ph34r:

Heee hee. It was my finest hour......

Bob
Bob Marks

OMG!:o

mark, you weren't kidding when you said you found 3/4 of jake's jumpsuit! i'll e-mail him that picture. i think it will give him a bittersweet chuckle. you guys have all been so great about keeping your spirits up. it's just amazing. i'm so proud of you guys!

thanks for posting those pics skylord and nightingale!