what age did you all have your kids at?

I was 27 when my eldest was born. At the time I thought it was a bit early. Now (at 58) I'm thinking grandchildren would be nice. I don't want to be so old that I can't take them flying or skydiving when they're old enough.

John,
If you had your first grandchild tomorrow, you would be 76 before you could take them skydiving. I think it would be better for him to take you skydiving. ;)
Sparky (age 58)

One word: JOE

Would that be a cup of "Joe" or "Joe" M---a.:P
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

As far as being to old to play aggressively, GET A GRIP!!! I can still play as good as anyone at the DZ and at home. And my kids are getting the experience that can teach them how to have way more fun than most thier age. Skydiving, explosives, and guns, how much more fun can a kid have.

Get a Grip??? I was not aware I was being offensive. Nor was I saying anything bad about people who have their children later in life. I was just saying that I had mine early, and that I do not regret it and I was giving my reasons why I do not regret it. :S

You took the statement the wrong way. Perhaps because you do not know me personally and my normal demeanor. Kinda loud, and usually tying to have to much fun. Simply stating that being older has nothing to do with how much fun you can have, especially when it comes to the kids.

So if you take no offense neither do I.

Rainbo
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

I was 25 when I had mine......I'm so proud.

I'm now 21. B|:D:D

Okay, so none yet, I'm still a youngin'. (If I ever say the word "youngin'" again, someone please hit me, thanks) B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.